AD Talks 2020: Global Cooperation to Address Global Crises
The interconnectedness and interdependence between countries around the world resulting from the rise of globalization has become a double-edged sword. On the positive side it has influenced socio-economic development, but it has also led to uncertainties that disrupt societies in terms of their social, political, and economic structures.
- How COVID-19 has disrupted the geopolitical landscape?
- Are existing institutions well equipped to steer the international response?
- How can global flows and value chains be protected from collapsing?
Moderator : Ian Lesser, Vice President & Executive Director, Brussels, German Marshal Fund of the United States
- Bronwyn Bruton, Director of Programs & Studies, Atlantic Council
- Ibrahim Mayaki, CEO, NEPAD Agency
- Paolo Magri, Executive Vice President and Director, Italian Institute for International Political Studies (ISPI)
- Zhou Yuyuan, Senior Fellow, Shanghai Institutes for International Studies
Visit the Atlantic Dialogues website for more information on the AD Talks: ad.policycenter.ma
Keep me informed